WHAT DO YOU LEARN?
Truck technicians in this training learn how to safely perform maintenance on e-trucks and buses. You will learn to take measurements to de-energize systems before you can start your work. You will learn to recognize the HV components of e-trucks, how to protect yourself when working with high voltage, and what you can and cannot do with this type of vehicle. This will help you better understand the risks and know how to work safely with these vehicles.
This training also complies with the NEN 9140 standard for working with electric and hybrid vehicles for sufficiently instructed persons (ev-VOP). After this training, you are allowed to work on a de-energized HV system.
Before the practical day, you will first complete an online training of approximately 1 hour. You must pass this e-learning course. On the practical day, we will cover the following topics. You will learn:
- The safety risks of working on, with, or near e-trucks.
- The safety measures that must be taken when working on, with, or near e-trucks.
- The Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) necessary for your work.
- How to recognize and name the ev-components of an e-commercial vehicle and explain their operation.
- How to check the safety condition of your PPE.
- Which requirements measuring tools must meet.
- How to interrupt the HV system according to the manufacturer's instructions.
- How to assess when there is an electrical hazard and you cannot work on, with, or near the e-commercial vehicle, and you need to engage an ev-Work Responsible Person (ev-WV).
- April 8, 2024
More information and order
Are you interested in this training, or do you have a question. Then please contact us. Fill in the form below.